Commonly used Materials
- GFRC (Glass fiber reinforced concrete)
- GFRG ( Glass fiber reinforced Gypsum)
- Stucco, decorative Cement finishes
- (Wall stamping) Orangepeel
- Knockdown Drywall Texture, Acoustic
- EIFS, Dash, Fire Proofing
- Grout, Sand /Cement Slurries, plaster spray products
- Monokote Mk 6, Cafco 300 Fireproofing
- Other Highly Viscous And Abrasive Materials.
Powerful squeeze pump designed Stucco sprayer, Plaster sprayer, GFRC sprayer, GFRG sprayer and fireproofing sprayer.The only machine with remote On/Off switch at the gun when working 100ft away. The only machine with 17 Gallon removable hopper, for easy cleaning. Special material fitting on squeeze hose. see more information The only 32″ width Gas power, Hydraulic, and a built in Compressor System in the market place. No internal moving parts come in contact with the product being pumped, and this reduces maintenance problems. Replacement of the pumping hose is far less than the replacement cost of a rotor/stator system and the replacement takesless time. The simplicity of cleaning is another important point of the Peristaltic pumps.
No uncoupling of the material hose is necessary. Just insert a cleaning sponge into the hopper, add clean water, and let the Peristaltic Pump clean it self.
How the V-Tex works
Peristaltic pumps use rotating rollers pressed against special flexible tubing to create a
pressurized flow.The tube is compressed at a number of points in contact with the rollers. The media is moved through the tube with each rotating motion.
The design of the peristaltic soft hose pump delivers several advantages, including low risk of media contamination, simple and cost-effective operation, low maintenance, self-priming, and gentle pumping action.
- 5.5HP Honda engine.
- 3.3 US Quarts of fuel, good for 4-5 hr.
- 20cfm oil lubricant air compressor.
- 1650psi hydraulic system.
- V-Tex is capable of 4 square yard coverage per minute.
- 12gpm at maximum rotation.
- 17 gallon hopper with lid.
- 32″ width.
- 35″ from ground to top of hopper.
- 50″ length.
- 380lb without hose and gun.
Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Interior, Exterior
A special 1.25″ pole gun available in 12″, 3′ and 5′ for spraying fireproofing Monokote Mk-6 and Cafco 300 special tip guard to eliminate over spray.