- Benron’s Gal-Air compressor, packed with the finest Honda GX160 engine, is the world’s strongest 2 cylinder Direct-Drive compressor
- The innovative design does not use pulleys, flywheels, belts or belt-guard assemblies.
- The compressor is bolted directly to the engine flange which results in a lightweight, compact machine that out performs anything in its class.
- At 70LB and with air delivery of 25 displacements CFM it is the lightest weight and highest output unit on the market.
- The lightweight hand pack direct flow makes for great portability and easy loading and unloading.
- Other features include automatic idle down, ASME safety valve, and low oil shut down.
- The automatic control is factory set to idle down at 125 psi and to refill when pressure reaches 100 psi.
- The 2 cylinder Direct-Drive Design is Honda approved and virtually maintenance free. No adjustments needed like other belt driven compressors.
FREE shipping excluding HI & AK
All international purchase, please contact us for shipping cost before clicking Buy Now.